These fall into one or more of three services:
• Consulting or Coaching: Hank's hands-on consulting starts with a complementary consultation and can then cover identifying and building the Three Customer-Centricity Competencies via:
1. Assess. Conducting a Customer-Centricity Audit
2. Plan.. Building a CEM Plan based on Audit results and established Experience Strategy
3. Implement. Implementing the CEM Plan to achieve the Experience Strategy by building each of the three competencies and a Touchpoint Structure (closing the Strategy-to-Touchpoint Gap)
4. Measure. Measuring results including correlating customer experience results with financial metrics
However, you may just need some coaching to more efficiently and effectively guide you or your department or organization through its efforts to improve customer experiences and loyalty, and internal efficiencies. Hank has extensive experience coaching leaders with customer experience responsibilities to quantifiable successes.
• Training (Implementation): Hank's proven Valued Touchpoint Workshop™ program to operationalize a CEM Plan delivers practical and quantifiable results. Hank's train the trainers program is part of his efforts to help organizations build the competencies necessary to differentiate and establish a competitive advantage through customer-centricity.
• Speaking: See the questions below for greater insight into Hank's programs.